Planning an Event
- Understand the events industry
- Understand the role of the event planner
- Production of plan outline
- Plan for unexpected situation
Event Review and Evaluation
- Understand why events are evaluated
- Production of event evaluation
Market Research and Marketing Methods in Event Planning
- Initial marketing research
- Marketing methods and resources
- Production of marketing plan
Human Resource Planning at Events
- Management structure
- Personnel requirements
Communication and Customer Service at Events
- Role of communication
- Equality of opportunity
- Production of customer service guide
The Event Planner Pro software will help you to organise your business with campaigns as well as organising multiple client events. Key Points:
- Easy to use screens, including great online help
- Create unlimited prospects and clients
- A comprehensive suite of reports can be previewed, printed, or exported to PDF files to enable you to e-mail them
- Use the Supplier Directory to maintain a list of suppliers
- Produce a profit and loss figure
- Advertising campaigns can be easily monitored to see how cost effective they are
- The software will run on Windows XP SP2, Vista and Windows 7
The Event Planner Pro software is split into two sections to enable you to manage your company, and manage your clients. We call these the Company Database and the Client Databases.
As you progress through the L2 Event Planning Course sections you will encounter lessons, activities, core reading and assessments.
There are no entry requirements for our ABC courses.
The course contains a number of self-assessment exercises, these are a vital part of the course as they help you gauge your progress. There are also Tutor Marked Assignments to be submitted to your tutor for marking and feedback.
Perhaps the most important asset provided as part of your L2 Event Planning Course is access to a dedicated academic tutor. You will be assigned a tutor on enrolment who will support you for 12 months. Support extensions are available upon request.
At the end of this course successful learners will receive a Certificate of Achievement from ABC Awards and a Learner Unit Summary (which lists the details of all the units the learner has completed as part of the course).
The completion of this course alone does not lead to an Ofqual regulated qualification but may be used as evidence of knowledge and skills towards regulated qualifications in the future. The unit summary can be used as evidence towards Recognition of Prior Learning if you wish to progress your studies in this sector. To this end the learning outcomes of the course have been benchmarked at Level 2 against level descriptors published by Ofqual, to indicate the depth of study and level of demand/complexity involved in successful completion by the learner.
ABC Awards is a leading national Awarding Organisation, regulated by Ofqual, and the Welsh Government. It has a long-established reputation for developing and awarding high quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries. As a registered charity, ABC Awards combines 180 years of expertise but also implements a responsive, flexible and innovative approach to the needs of our customers.
Pay your course in full or spread the cost with one of our monthly instalment plans.
Speak to one of our advisers today about arranging a monthly instalment plan for your chosen course(s) on 0330 111 4006