The Online APMIC (Association for Project Management Introductory Certificate) Project Management Course aims to give you a detailed insight into the tools and techniques required to run a successful project. The course covers the syllabus required for the APMIC exam.
No prior knowledge or experience is required for this course which will offer you the knowledge to make a positive contribution to any project.
You may have many years’ experience running projects and just need a refresh of your skills or this could be your first step into the world of project management.
Our Online APMIC Project Management Course will:
- Teach you the key elements of the project management lifecycle which covers 27 knowledge areas from the APM Body of Knowledge 5th edition.
- Including planning and scheduling, communication, teamwork, resource management, project risk management and project reviews.
- Upon completion of the training you can sit the APM Introductory Certificate exam which leads to an internationally recognised qualification.
After completing this course you will be able to act as an informed member of a project team.
With the knowledge you learn from this course you will have an enhanced confidence in contributing to any project.
When going for job interviews you will have the confidence to sell your skill base based on the tools and techniques you will learn through this course.
A must for anyone looking to go into project management.
- Course Content
- Entry Requirements
- Digital Platform
- Tutor Support
- Payment Options
- Ask a Question
- Course Structure
- Case Study
Projects, Programmes and Portfolios
- Project Characteristics
- Project Definition
- Projects vs BAU
- Key Roles
- Project Life Cycle
- Programmes and Portfolios
Business Case Definition
- Business Case Contents
- Business Case Life Cycle
- Key Roles
Work Content & Scope Management
- Scheduling Steps
- Product Breakdown Structures
- Organisational Breakdown Structures
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- Cost Breakdown Structure
- Benefits of Structure
- Dependencies types
- Lead and Lag
- Common Faults
Estimating and Risk
- Estimating Approaches
- Risk Management
- Effort vs Duration
Critical Path Analysis
- Node Layout and Definition
- Critical Path: Forward Pass
- Critical Path: Backward Pass
- Gantt Chart: Critical float
- Gantt Chart: Total Float
- Resource Factors
- Cumalitive Curve
Monitoring and Control
- Out of Control Projects
- The Control Cycle: Authorise
- Follow Project progress
- Plot and Update
- Corrective Action
- Key Activities
- Project Manager Responsibilities
- Post Project review Analysis
- Project Termination problems
Establishing the Project Life Cycles
- Project Success and Benefits Management
- Project Review
People and Projects
- Organisational Roles and the Project
- Stakeholder management
- Stakeholder Management
- Tuckman Model
- Risk Management
- Configuration Management
- Issue Management
There are no entry requirements for this course.
You'll work through the course online, where you'll complete a series of modules.
The course will take approximately 15-20 hours to complete.
What you will Receive
- 12 months online access to the APM Introductory Certificate e-learning with 24/7 access.
- APMIC exam fee valid for 12 months.
Online APMIC Project Management Course Demo
You can trial the Online APMIC training programme here
Perhaps the most important asset provided as part of your Online APMIC Project Management Course is access to a dedicated academic tutor.
You will be assigned a tutor on enrolment who will support you for 12 months.
Support extensions are available upon request.
The official exam can be taken online on a day to suit you. All you will require is a web cam and working microphone.
Pay your course in full or spread the cost with one of our monthly instalment plans.
Speak to one of our advisers today about arranging a monthly instalment plan for your chosen course(s) on 0330 111 4006
Ask about: Online APMIC Project Management Course